Who We Are?
AMI Saudi Arabia Ltd. was established in 1981 as a joint venture between American Medical International CO. and XENEL Industries Ltd. In 1988, AMI was owned %100 by XENEL Group. Since its inception, the company has established a good reputation for providing high quality healthcare services to patients, and through partnership with leading international companies. Over the past few decades, AMI Saudi Arabia Ltd. has operated and managed a number of prestigious hospitals and medical centers in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
AMI Saudi Arabia is committed to providing healthcare services to patients in hospital and medical centers according to international quality and patient safety standards, such as Joint Commission International and Central Board for Accreditation of Healthcare Institutions standards. As a part of its strategic goals and its commitment towards excellence in performance, the company has obtained accreditation from the Central Board for Accreditation of Healthcare Institutions in medical operation.
We strive through our expertise in operating and managing hospitals and medical centers and our diverse investments to adopt latest medical innovations that has a positive impact on healthcare services in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
We are committed to meeting the needs of our clients through innovative services that enhance the delivery healthcare services according to international quality standards.
- Create an organizational culture that helps to continuously improve patient care and to provide the best preventive and curative healthcare services.
- Achieve patient satisfaction and reach their expectations.
- Optimum utilization of resources. Ensure the best utilization of information technology.
- Create safe work environment for patients and staff.
- Provide necessary knowledge for employees through Continuing Medical Education programs.
- Obtain accreditation from local and international accreditation bodies.