- In early 1997 AMI Saudi Arabia Ltd. became owner of Magrabi Hospitals & the managing partner of Magrabi Hospitals & centers. This involvement marks AMI’s first venture into private healthcare in Saudi Arabia.
- In Addition to 60 bed Specialist Hospital in Jeddah, Magrabi operated a number of centers throughout the Kingdom, and at other locations in the Middle East, offering leading edge service in ophthalmology, ENT and dentistry..
- The Hospital received accreditation from the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh in 1991.
- The Hospital received accreditation from Joint Commission International (JCI) in 2007
- Magrabi is closely affiliated with Johns Hopkins Hospital in the USA and operates an active Visiting Professor Program.
- Patients receiving treatment in Magrabi benefit from the state of the art technology including Excimer, Argon and Krypton lasers. Services available include cataract surgery, corneal transplant, pediatric ophthalmology, oculoplastics, refractive surgery and vitreo retinal surgery. Magrabi hospital has developed a rigorous training program for ophthalmologists and is also committed to a continuing medical education.
- ENT services include middle and inner ear surgery, cochlear implantation and pharyngeal surgery.
- In addition to magrabi hospital in Jeddah, regional centers in Jeddah, Dammam, Khamis Mushayt, Gizan, Al-Khobar, Makkah, Riyadh, Muscat, Doha, Dubai & Abu Dhabi also provide high quality ophthalmology and ENT services to patients in these areas of Saudi Arabia and the Gulf. Developments are in progress in other Middle Easter countries.
- AMI and Magrabi, by the continuing utilization of leading edge technology in medical science, will remain the leading provide of eye and ENT services to its patients throughout the Middle East.
For more information see : www.magrabi.com.sa